Our 3 year old program focuses on the cognitive, social, emotional, physical and spiritual development of each child. We currently use the A BEKA curriculum, which provides structure to many core areas of your child’s learning and development. Children must be fully potty trained in order to be in this program. In our 3 year old program your child will:
- learn many things about God’s world through little stories, memory verses, and songs
- learn colors, shapes, follow directions, and develop hand-eye coordination through the use of the Child Art Book
- recognize letters and the sounds with the animal alphabet friends flashcards
- recognize numbers and the value of them through the numbers concept flashcards
- develop language and listening skills through interesting topics like science, health, safety, manners, community helpers, geography, history, and family
- sharpen their listening skills in story time using puppets
Your child will also explore and discover the Bible through the Beginners Bible Curriculum and weekly chapel services.
If you are interested in our 3 year old program, please feel free to stop by and take a tour or give us a call at 954-731-1616.
ALL FEES ARE PER STUDENT & ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Please call 954-731-1616 for current tuition rates.
Enrollment fees are recurring; payable at enrollment & the start of each school year, which enable us to provide all supplies needed by your child.
If you withdraw your child, then wish to re-enroll him/her, you will need to fill out a waiting list form if wanting your child to return in the future. You will then be required to pay all fees upon enrollment.
For detailed tuition information, please contact the office.
School hours are 7:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Friday.
Half-day hours are 7:00am – 12:30pm.
All students must be in their rooms by 8:45am.
Parents/guardians must provide breakfast & dinner at home.
Lunch/snack must be provided in a lunchbox.
We provide AM & PM snack
We provide water throughout the day
Uniforms are worn by all students, purchased by the parent/guardian at www.frenchtoast.com
Gold, Navy, & Purple polo shirts with PPA logo & navy blue and/or khaki bottoms
Velcro or slip on Shoes… No laces
No Jewelry permitted
Toys are permitted only on Fridays for Show-N-Tell
For more information, please Contact Us!